Safety Come First - Comply or Die
We are extremely focused on all risk aspects! We managed
successfully to conduct the race in 2019 without any risk for the spectators and the
riders/drivers and our intention is to do the same this year!
We have defined a few MANDATORY requirements that all vehicles and drivers MUST comply with to race.
- Pre-war cars, coupe, roadsters and specials.
- Pre-war bikes, US or European.
- Appearance, main parts and performance parts must not be newer than year 1947.
- Googles, Glasses or Face shield. *
- Shoes or boots with firm sole. *
- Long pants or jeans. *
- Jacket or jersey. *
- Not affected by alcohol, drugs or medicine.
- * Clothing needs to be period correct.
Disqualification will occur if:
- Drivers, mechanics or helpers are under influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Failing to follow the guidelines and directions from the official RMF team.
- Reckless or irresponsible driving at all times. (Rømø beach is considered a public road)
Safety and technical requirements
- Engine needs to be clean.
- Gasoline / Petrol lines and/or hoses need to be fastened.
- The gasoline / petrol lines or system must not leak.
- Oil must not leak out - sweating is allowed.
- No loose componenets.
- No loose items.
- Seats need to be fastened.
- Fire extinguisher within reach.
- Racing number must be visible.
- All body panels, hood, trunk etc. needs to be secured.
- Headlights needs to be removed or the glass secured.
- Petrol / gas tank needs to be secured.
- Gas cap in place and secured.
- Hub caps either off or secured.
- Steering linkage needs to be secured.
- Wheels checked and secured.
- Tire (street or racing) must be intact. No paddle and/or tractor styled tires.
- No cracks in the frame.
These requirements can also be downloaded as a word file here: Download
FIA/DMU/DASU/MSS & Rømø Motor Festival